I could kick myself : Shows you wish you'd seen


 Zorro played in the West End last year. There doesn't seem to be any Broadway turn for it. I could just kick myself for not going.

I kicked myself a few years ago for not going to see Frank Gorshin in his one-man show about Burns and Allen called Say Goodnight, Gracie. He died not too long after his run.


All those times that I could have seen a great show . . .

Well, I did see Chaim Topol in his U.S. national tour of  Fiddler On The Roof. That was electric.

Are there any shows that you've missed out on and wish you had seen?

2 Comments:

  1. Hey there. Thanks for your comment on my last blog post. It was great hearing from you. I hope all is well with you. I'm looking for a new job, plus I'm thinking about going back to college. Take care. Have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    I wish you the very best of success, Keith.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your contribution to Java's Journey.

 

About Java

"Java's Journey: A really fun, informative well-written blog that explores all of the things - and I mean all - I love about classic films."-- Flick Chick of A Person In The Dark Email: java-rush@hotmail.com

JOIN JAVA'S JOURNEY

Blog Archive

Writer's Block Doesn't Stand a Chance

http://javabeanrush.blogspot.com/2015/04/100ClassicMovieBlogPostIdeas.html